1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
MARGSISIFO SL is the DATA CONTROLLER for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The planned operations to carry out the processing are as follows:
– Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications to be made. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or those of their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
– Conducting market research and statistical analysis.
– Processing orders, requests, responding to inquiries, or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact forms made available to them on the CONTROLLER’s website.
– Sending an online newsletter about news, offers, and promotions in our activity.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
– With the USER’s consent: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
– For the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: conducting market research, statistical analysis, etc., and processing orders, requests, etc., at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing, or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody, and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to guarantee data anonymization or total destruction.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
There is no provision for personal data to be communicated to third parties unless it is necessary for the development and execution of the processing purposes, to our communication service providers, with whom the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of your data, and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
– The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
MARGSISIFO SL, CC ANDASOL N340 km189, 29604 Marbella. Email: email@example.com .
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely accept that their data are necessary to meet their request by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to their needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has provided them with the appropriate information to enable them to exercise those rights.
For more information about the guarantees of privacy, you can contact the CONTROLLER through MARGSISIFO SL, CC ANDASOL N340 km189, 29604 Marbella. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .